HealthCoach7’s “Putting Bad Genes On Good Behavior”
With Dr. John Catanzaro
This is the first of many HealthCoach7 live webinars presented by Dr. John Catanzaro about how to use functional genetics to achieve better health. The point of this webinar is to provide a overall look at how genetics can be used in your life.
- Introduction to Genetics and Epigenetics
- Gene Sensitivity Profiling and Patterns
- Methylation and DNA Protection
- Patterns in Mitochondrial Insufficiency
- Recognizing Immune and Inflammatory Sensitivities
- Recognizing Hormonal, Neurohormonal and Circadian Sensitivities
- Recognizing Detoxification Sensitivities
- Functional Plan Development
Webinar is about about 1 hour with 30 minutes of Q&A at the end.
Full Video Transcription Coming Soon!