This is for new clients only!
Schedule a free 15 minute phone call with one of our coaches to see how we can help you.
*1. The license to practice as a physician does not cross state lines and therefore our coaches cannot act as your licensed physicians. THIS MEANS YOU MUST HAVE A PRACTITIONER LICENSED IN YOUR STATE ORDER ANY PRESCRIPTIONS, LABS, OR SIGN ANY MEDICAL FORMS THAT YOU MIGHT NEED. WE WILL ABSOLUTELY HELP YOU MAKE THE CONNECTIONS NEEDED TO DO THIS IF YOU DONT HAVE THEM ALREADY AND WE WILL WORK WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN ON YOUR BEHALF AS MUCH AS WE CAN! The bottom line is that everything discussed with our genetic coaches is strictly for education only and will not be considered medical advice or practicing medicine in any capacity. You must seek your a physician licensed in your state to get medical advice and/or treatment.
2. Now that the above information is understood. 🙂 Our coaches will educate you on supplements, labs, prescriptions, and any other actionable items that correlate to the genetic markers you have present.
3. Some of the labs are very specialized. If you need help sourcing or getting information about the labs. Dont hesitate to ask!
4. Some of the supplements are very specialized. If you need help sourcing or getting information about the supplements, dont hesitate to ask! We also sell most all of the supplements our coaches talk about. If you want to purchase all the supplements through us but found cheaper prices elsewhere. Shoot us an email, we will try our hardest to price match or even price beat in most cases.
5. Some of the prescriptions are very specialized. If you need help sourcing or getting information about prescriptions, dont hesitate to ask!
6. If you need help understanding any of the actionable items, guess what… we can help with that as well. 🙂
**Disclaimer: While Dr. Tim holds a doctorate in Physical Therapy, he no longer practices physical therapy. Instead, he is a health coach who practices under the Pastoral Medical Association guidelines. You can learn more about the Pastoral Medica Association: www.pmai.us. Any and all information presented by or by HealthCoach7 is for educational use and research only. The information provided by HealthCoach7 or our coaches in any consult or online website is NOT to substitute for any medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment of disease. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking treatment with your local medical professional. Any and all information discussed or presented by Dr. Tim or HealthCoach7 should be discussed with your treating medical professional. The author of this content is not engaged in rendering professional advice or services to the individual reader. The ideas, procedures, and suggestions contained within this work are not intended as a substitute for consulting with your physician. All matters regarding your health require medical supervision. I shall not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage allegedly arising from any information or suggestions within this blog. You, as a reader of this website, are totally and completely responsible for your own health and healthcare. Any information you obtain from this site is not to replace the advice of your physician or healthcare practitioner. While Dr. Tim holds a doctorate in Physical Therapy, he no longer practices physical therapy. Instead, he is a health coach who practices under the Pastoral Medical Association guidelines.